Request RMA number
In order to send a device to PRIMES for maintenance, calibration, repair or claims, you can quikly and easily get an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorisation) here.
The RMA is an identification number for your return, which helps us to process your request as efficiently as possible.
1. Assignment of RMA number
- After filling in the short on-line application, one or several RMA numbers (depending on number of return devices) will be displayed on the screen.
- A PDF document containing the RMA number(s) and your details will be sent to you via e-mail immediately.
- Please print PDF document from email.
2. Return of the goods
- Please return the goods with accessories where possible in the original packaging (transport case) with an additional shipping carton to PRIMES.
- Important: Attach the printed document with RMA number to the consignment!
- Lithium cells or batteries are permanently installed in some of our products. Lithium cells and batteries are classified as "dangerous goods" in international transport law. On the product site you will find the relevant documents for the transport of dangerous goods: the MSDS safety sheet and the UN 38.3 supplier´s test summary report.
- Note for customers from non-EU countries:
Please get in touch with us before returning a device, in order to avoid any difficulties with import/export or customs.
3. Please note
- If the scope of work required differs from the commissioned service, we reserve the right to invoice the additional costs after prior consultation.
- Dismantled parts will be disposed of by PRIMES free of charge.